Monday, March 30, 2015

tula pink random drawing

Thanks for dropping by! I would like to announce the winner of our Tula Pink Mug Rug Drawing. Drumroll please....


True Random Number Generator
Powered by RANDOM.ORG

The lucky recipient of the two mug rugs is Jackie - Number 6!

Thank you to all that dropped by and left a few comments their love of color schemes! I will contact the recipient for address of where I will be sending these two lovely mug rugs. Thanks again! You lucky winner Jackie!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is exciting, how I would love to be number 13.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by and leaving comments! You really make my day! - Karen

Notice:
If you comment on my blog, your personal data such as IP-Address will be collected by Google. Find more information about this on my General Data Protection Page:

https://easypatchwork.blogspot.de/p/datenschutz.htm or that from Google.
___________________________

Hinweis:
Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung (https://easypatchwork.blogspot.de/p/datenschutz.html) und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google.